Recently, some pictures in the marketing materials of the Nokia 7 Plus appeared. Accordingly, the device will have 18: 9 screen, bezel ultra-thin bezel and dual camera similar to the previous leak.
According to the document, the Nokia 7 Plus will have an almost identical design similar to its predecessor Nokia 7. In addition, the main camera interface on this model will have Pro Mode mode to customize the parameters when taking pictures.
Nokia 7 Configuration:
- Display: 6 inches, 18: 9 aspect, Gorilla glass protection
- Processor: Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal memory: 64GB, expandable via MicroSD slot
- Main camera: 12MP + 13MP, Zeiss lens, 2x optical zoom, Pro Mode support and Bothie
- Front camera: 16MP, Zeiss lens with Tetra cell technology
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Other connections/support: USB-C, quick charger