How To Downgrade From iOS 11.2.1 – 11.2 On iOS 11.1 – iOS 11.1.1
The new iOS 11.2 update is being released by Apple to improve stability and give users some new features. However, if this version is not suitable for you then this is the most appropriate time to proceed to downgrade iOS lower than before Apple locked sign in the next few days. The following is a detailed tutorial.
Back up data before doing so:
This is an important step that all users need to take before downgrading to any iOS version. You can do this via the iTunes backup tool or use some other third-party support software.
Downgrade steps from iOS 11.2 on iOS iOS 11.1 – iOS 11.0.1:
- Download the firmware you want to downgrade (iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.1) and make sure the .IPSW file is saved on your computer (Windows , Mac).
- Open the iTunes software and connect your device to your computer with a Lightning cable
- Choose your device in the top left corner of the iTunes interface (which looks like a small iPhone)
- At the basic information interface of the device, hold down Shift (Windows) or Option (Mac) and left click on the iPhone Restore button.
- Access the location of the firmware you want to downgrade to the downloaded device in Step 1
- iTunes will extract the update and restore your device
- Waits for Apple’s updated sign-in verification process (locked or not) and your device will be downgraded to the desired iOS version in a few minutes.
Some small notes before implementation:
- Make sure your computer does not have an iCloud account (if you have to remember your username and password correctly).
- If you downgrade from iOS 11.2 to iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.1 unsuccessful or error (related to software), you replay the sport The above is possible (maybe 2 to 3 times).
- If downgrade failed and repeatedly failed, then your device may be faulty hardware (hard drive, ram, chip, etc.) please go to the repair center prestige to be timely support.
- Check the battery status with 3uTools.
- Ensure the device is fully charged (charge fully or at least 50%).
- Use a quality connection cable