The latest smartphone from Vivo, Vivo V17 Pro goes on sale in India, things to know before buying it. In this post, we are going to tell you about the specification, price, where to buy the phone and other details.
The price of the device is Rs 29,990. Whether you should go for this dual pop-up selfie camera smartphone or not go through the post to find out.
Vivo V17 Pro goes on sale in India today.
The smartphone is priced at Rs 29,990 in India.
The device comes with dual selfie pop-up camera system.
Vivo is always in rush to make innovative smartphones. The latest example of an innovative Vivo smartphone is the Vivo V17 Pro. Vivo officially launched the Vivo V17 Pro on September 20 in India. Today is the first sale of this smartphone in India.
The Vivo V17 Pro can be purchased across both online and offline sales. Interested customers can head to Amazon.in, Flipkart, Vivo India E-store and all offline channels across India to purchase the smartphone.
The latest smartphone comes in only one RAM and storage variant in India. The smartphone is packed with 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Sadly there is no expandable storage option on the phone.
It is available for a price of Rs 29,990 in India. Earlier the phone was available for pre-booking in India. During the sale both the colour options of the Vivo V17 Pro are available. The two colours are Glacier Ice and Midnight Ocean available for users.
1. One-time screen replacement on purchase and activation of V17 Pro until 8th October 2019.
2. Cashback of 10 per cent with HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit, Debit & HDFC Consumer loans EMI transactions.
3. Zero down payment with HDB with an additional 10 per cent cashback by making down payment from any bank credit card.
There are also some other offers such as the Zero down payment with Bajaj on 6 months tenure. Zero down payment with IDFC Bank on first 8 months tenure with an additional 5 per cent cashback on making down payment from any bank credit card, among others.
1. The key feature of the Vivo V17 Pro is its dual pop-up selfie camera. The device comes with 32MP + an 8MP camera setup on the front pop-up camera. The pop-up camera also includes an LED flash.
2. The Vivo V17 Pro comes with quad-camera setup on the back panel. The phone has a primary 48MP Sony IMX582 image sensor and secondary is a 13MP telephoto lens. The third camera is an 8MP wide-angle lens and fourth is a 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots.
3. The Vivo V17 Pro sports a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400x1080p and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display offers screen-to-body of 91.65 per cent.
4. The Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor as similar to the V15 Pro phone.
5. The device is packed with a 4100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support and USB Type C support.
6. The phone runs on the latest FunTouch 9 OS based on Android 9 Pie version.
7. The Vivo V17 Pro includes in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s no face unlock support.
The V17 Pro is a good smartphone to consider if your main concern is the camera. If you want your smartphone to be innovative or have dual pop-up camera setup, you can go for it. Overall, we believe if you want a good camera in your smartphone under the price of Rs 30,000 then, the V17 Pro is definitely for you. There are other options available if you compromise the camera on the phone.